The participants should register using this online form.
All reservations should be made on the same registration form, including the social program and all the items that are included in the registration fee.
Kindly make sure that you receive the reference number for your registration to your e-mail.
If you have any questions concerning the registration form or procedure, please contact TAVI Congress Bureau by e-mail at or-2014[AT]tavicon.fi or by telephone: +358 3 233 0430, Ms Auri Ollanketo (Project Manager).
- Until May 9, 2014 (Finnish time, GMT+3): EUR 320,-
- From May 10, 2014: EUR 400,-
May 4 is the last day when participants may register to the excursion to Suomenlinna on June 13.
No VAT will be added.
Delegate fee includes:
- Admission to the conference sessions and workshops
- Conference material
- Refreshments during the breaks (all days) and lunch (Tuesday – Friday)
- Conference services at the venue
The conference dinner on Wednesday and the Friday evening excursion are priced separately:
Conference Dinner, Wed, June 11 (max. 400 participants): EUR 60,-
Excursion to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress, Fri, June 13 (max. 50 participants): EUR 50,- (fully booked)
Please note that the costs for travel, accommodation and insurances are not included in the fees.
(If your delegate fee is paid by one of our sponsors, you should register only after the sponsor has supplied your name to the organizers and you have received an invitation code.)
Payment and confirmation
All payments should be made in advance in euros (EUR) in connection with the registration. When registering online, you will receive instant confirmation of successful registration to your email.
- By credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Eurocard are accepted.
- By bank transfer to the conference account.
- Bank: Pohjola Bank Plc
- Address: P.O.Box 308, 00013 Pohjola
- SWIFT/BIC code: OKOYFIHH
- Account number: FI13 5730 0820 6172 03
- Account owner: Open Repositories 2014
- Reference: Participant’s personal reference number
Please use the participant’s reference number when making the bank transfer. The reference number will be shown on the automatic reply that you will receive after submitting the registration form online. Payment by bank transfer is to be settled within two weeks of registration.
- All payments should be made free of banking charges.
- Bank drafts as well as personal, traveller’s or company cheques cannot be accepted
- For sending an invoice, a supplement of EUR 11,- will be added.
Kindly enter the details (exact invoicing address and reference) for your invoice request in the ‘invoice’ field on the online registration form. Please note that if a new invoice needs to be issued due to incorrect or insufficient invoicing details given in the registration, the invoice fee will be charged for each invoice separately.
Confirmation of participation
TAVI Congress Bureau will confirm the participation upon receiving the registration and payments. No participation confirmation letters will be sent before all the payments have been received.
Cancellation and refund policy
Kindly note that all cancellations and/or changes to registration and accommodation must be made in writing to TAVI Congress Bureau
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by fax: +358 207 701 201.
If a cancellation for the participation is received by 15 May 2014, the registration fee will be refunded with the exception of a handling fee of EUR 50. No refunds of the delegate fee can be made for cancellations received after 15 May 2014. Please note that no-show does not constitute cancellation.
In a case of no-show, there will be no refund of the registration fee. There is no extra fee if a registration is transferred to a colleague from the same organization.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.